How you can Use Your Laptop for Basic Use?
In this era of technology, our tech gear has become a basic need. We need our cellphones and laptops not just for business needs, but also for everyday use. From booking our flights to doing our grocery we need a laptop.
Laptops have even brought revolution in academics and transformed the entire education system into a digital world. Students have more chances to research, and it is more comfortable for them to go through their college years. In short, our lives have changed a lot!
But, have you ever thought what makes a laptop suitable? Is it the external build or the hardware? Or, is it about how expensive your laptop is? Well, there are many metrics on which you can mark a laptop as good, better, and best. However, some of those metrics should be your primary focus.
When choosing the best laptop for primary use, you need to take care of a few very crucial factors. Let us help you in sorting them out.
Processing speed is the first and foremost aspect you need in any laptop. No matter you are using it for business purposes or even for primary use, speed matters!
Slim and lightweight laptops are considered the best for business use and are the best laptop for Basic use. But trends have changed now, and people want the same comfort for even fundamental purpose. So, watch out the weight before you start spending.
For primary use, your laptop should be reasonable and affordable. You don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on a luxurious one to cater to your simple word processing tasks.
6 Best Laptops for Basic Use 2020 – Review Guide
Let’s move forward and look at the top six best laptops for primary use.
1. Apple MacBook Air 13 Retina Display – Best laptop for basic use Under 1000
- Screen Size: 13.3 Inches
- Processor: 1.6Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 8GB
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
Apple has been launching laptops for so long. They are famous due to their durability and high-end performance. Apple MacBook Retina is one such addition which is suitable for primary use.
Due to its lightweight, it is highly portable. The display is amazingly bright and clear.
In terms of speed, MacBook has no match. You will experience the best high-speed and no lagging at all when you will use this laptop.
Another reason why it is the best laptop for essential use is its price, although it is not very cheap, a reasonable one with tons of features.
With a 32 GB RAM, this laptop fulfills all your basic and even high-end needs.
Moreover, this laptop has a fantastic battery life, which is another excellent feature.
You must give it a try if you want to have the best laptop for basic use under Budget.
- Beautiful design
- High-quality retina Display
- Does not have sufficient ports
- Stunning 13.3-Inch Retina Display
- Touch ID and the latest Apple-designed keyboard and force touch trackpad
- Dual-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel UHD Graphics 616
2. Acer Predator i7 Laptop – Best laptop for everyday use Under 1000
- Screen Size: 15.6Inches
- Processor: 3.8Ghz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 16GB
- Weight: 5.95 pounds
Acer Predator, the best laptops for everyday use are known for its long-lasting and high-end performance. It has a sturdy build, and that makes it stand out. Due to its strength, you will stay worried free, no matter how roughly you use it.
This laptop has a high-quality display with excellent specifications. It is not only for the primary use but also for professional use. Although it isn’t very lightweight as compared to MacBook Pro, that’s what makes it sturdy.
This laptop comes from the series of amazing Intel i7 processors which counts among the top-rated processors. It has a superb speed, which is one of the main reasons we opted as the top-rated laptop. Moreover, it has a 15-inch full screen with a vivid and bright display.
Moreover, this laptop has an affordable price. We highly recommend this laptop if you are the one who is looking for all the essential features in one notebook. Additionally, its highly-affordable price further makes it the best laptop for basic use.
Lastly, what if I tell you that this laptop comes with battery life as long as up to 10 hours? So, go and grab yours right now and enjoy the benefits of this sleek and slim laptop. And with a price as low as under $850 with tons of high-end features, you shouldn’t take it for granted.
- Amazing graphics
- Fast speed
- A bit heavyweight
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology...
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
3. Acer Aspire i5 Laptop 2020 – Best laptop for daily use Under 600
- Screen Size: 15.6Inches
- Processor: 1.6Ghz Intel Core
- RAM: 8GB
- Weight: 5.27 pounds
Acer is well known for manufacturing the most high-performance and lightweight laptop for basic use. This laptop comes from the series of Intel Core i5 processor, which is proof of its high-end performance. We have placed this laptop in the list of the best laptop for essential use because of certain features.
Firstly, this laptop is highly affordable, which makes it suitable for primary use. Secondly, it has an amazingly high speed. You will never face any lagging issues using this laptop. With this speed, you can do almost any task without wasting even a second.
It also startups fast and does not take much time to complete those tasks. From word processing to making PowerPoint presentations, this laptop makes everything easy for you.
With a 15-inch full display, you can enjoy everything from office tasks to watching Netflix. Moreover, it has an 8GB memory with a storage space of 256GB, which contributes further to its high performance.
We are now coming towards the battery life of Acer Aspire i5. This laptop has a long-lasting battery time, which lasts up to 12-15 hours of continuous use. So, summing up these basic features which are the most important in a laptop, we find it the best one for the primary purpose.
Moreover, it is also lightweight and slim, which looks beautiful. The lightweight of this laptop is perfect for essential use because it increases its portability. Additionally, the powerful processor is everything you need no matter what purpose you are using your laptop.
Lastly, this laptop comes with a touchscreen. Do you still think you will find such a deadly combo in any computer in this price range?
- Excellent battery life
- Strong build
- Dim display
- Display: 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Cpu: i5-8250U 1.6 gigahertz
- Storage: 128G SSD/SD card reader card reader
4. HP Touchscreen laptop – Best HP Touch Screen Laptop for Basic use
- Screen Size: 15.6Inches
- Processor: 1.6GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Weight: 3.9 pounds
This laptop by HP is one of the best for basic needs. It has a 15.6-inch notebook. It has an 8GB RAM and a storage capacity of 128GB. This laptop comes from the series of Intel Core i5 processor. Moreover, it has a built-in webcam and Wi-Fi.
It has 1TB hard drive and many other appealing specifications. Moreover, it has an amazingly slim design, which is one of the critical factors in usability.
HP has recently launched this laptop, and it is already trendy. Because of its reasonable price, it has the highest selling rate among all the computer we have mentioned. This laptop is the best value for your hard-earned money.
HP always makes sure to provide the highest performance to its users by designing the best laptops. This model is no exception. It is one of the most reliable and popular HP laptops 2020.
This laptop is the most massive touchscreen laptop released in 2020. There are tons of companies which are launching laptops with the best possible prices for the users. However, this laptop wins the race.
The usability of this laptop ranks the topmost among many other laptops launched this year. We highly recommend this laptop to all those who are looking for a budget-friendly laptop with amazing specs.
- Amazing display
- Most sensitive touch displays
- Excellent sound
- Few upgradations issue
- Gets hot
5. Lenovo Flex Laptop – Best 2 in 1 Lenovo Laptop for Basic use under 800
- Screen Size: 15.6 Inches
- Processor: 1.6GHZ Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8GB
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
This laptop is the most powerful laptop in a reasonable budget. Coming from the series of Intel Core i5, this laptop is the only powerful laptop in this price range.
It has an 8GB RAM and a storage capacity of 256GB. You won’t find this fantastic and powerful combination anywhere other than this laptop.
The design of this laptop makes it highly usable. It is easy to hold and comfortable. The battery life of this laptop is also amazing. It lasts up to 14 hours under continuous use and also takes a very little time to charge fully.
The 15.6-inch screen of this laptop is impressive with clear graphics and bright display. So, if you are looking for a cheap, powerful laptop, then this laptop should be your first choice.
- Good price
- Amazing built
- Comfortable keyboard
- Clear and vivid display
- Doesn’t have enough ports including Thunderbolt
- Speaker isn’t loud
- STUNNING FHD DISPLAY: Laptop has a Full HD (15.6") IPS touchscreen display, so...
- FINGERPRINT READER: Log in to your Flex 5 laptop instantly and securely with our...
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR: Equipped with the latest 8th Gen Intel processor and a 256GB...
6. ASUS ZenBook – Best 14 Inches Asus Laptop for Basic use Under 2000
- Screen Size: 14 Inches
- Processor: 4.1 GHZ Intel Core i7
- RAM: 16GB
- Weight: 2.6 Pounds
Last but not least on our list is this fantastic laptop by ASUS. ASUS ZenBook is making its way in the tech world with a very rapid rate. The first powerful feature of this laptop is its amazingly right battery timing. It comes from the series of Intel Core i7 processor with a 16GB RAM. It has a storage capacity of 512GB.
Regarding usability, this laptop is very portable due to its lightweight. Despite being the weight, it is very robust and solidly built. The quality of this laptop is excellent. To your advantage, this laptop comes in various sizes.
When we talk about the basic usability, we also need to focus on the number and speed of ports of a laptop. This laptop has all the required standard USB ports and even USB Type-C ports. The SD card reader is also fantastic and fast.
In short, if you are looking for a laptop with all the fast speed ports and high-speed, then this laptop is one of the fantastic options. It is affordable, lightweight, and has a robust built.
We highly recommend this laptop to all the laptop lovers. Grab it now and enjoy the fantastic combinations of specifications.
- Glossy screen
- No overheating issues
- Doesn’t have Thunderbolt 3 ports
- 14-Inch wide-view full HD 4-way Nano-edge bezel Display Matte
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u Quad Core Processor (8M Cache up to 4...
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB Pie NV Me SSD and16GB LPDDR3 RAM Windows...
Laptops under 500 in ranking
Here is an overview of the most popular laptops under 500 right now. This is a good way to discover new products if you are looking for an alternative to our TOP 5:
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB...
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon...
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Intel i3-8145U, dual-core, four-way; 8GB ddr4 system memory; 128GB Solid State...
- 15. 6" touch screen, 1366 x 768 HD resolution, LED backlight; Intel UHD Graphics...
- Weighs 4. 41 lbs. and measures 0. 8" thin; 3-cell lithium-ion battery;
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful...
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and...
- Quick and quiet with Q-Control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful...
- Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows...
- Powered by the latest 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor (Dual-Core, 3.1 GHz...
- 14" Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos...
- Get high performance when you need it – the Chromebook C330 boots up in...
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch...
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and...
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost...
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch...
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle...
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, upto 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 14" HD BrightView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and...
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core,...
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, plenty of high-bandwidth to smoothly run your games as well as...
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA Bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x...
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB), Internal storage: 128 GB M.2 Solid...
- Camera: HP True Vision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone, Product...
- Display: 14.0" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare DisplayProcessor: Intel Pentium Gold...
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Dual Core Processor.
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM ; Internal storage: 128GB SATA Solid State Drive.
So, these were the top-rated laptops for primary use. Did you see how affordable they are despite having so many amazing specs? These laptops are all you need, whether you are a student, professional, or even a mommy who stays at home. And that’s precisely what makes a laptop best! It is well-suited for a vast crowd of people.
We also understand that the size of your pocket matters a lot! That’s why we have kept our range affordable yet efficient. So, make a wise decision and grab one of these superb laptops to make your life easier.
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API