What are the best laptops with SSD??
Finding the perfect laptop should not be as hard as it has become. While companies upgrade their technology each year, sometimes multiple times a year, here is a comprehensive guide to making the right choice without being lost in the marketing translation.
Clearly, you have decided that you want a faster and portable personal computer that is SSD based. An SSD does not have moving parts and store data on microchips. It is smart and fast. Hard disks, on the other hand, contain moving parts to read and write data onto your hard disk. This also means that the best SSD laptops under 500 are lighter and less bulky.
If you do not want to make a compromise on the LCD quality, speed, graphics card, or the storage capacity then we suggest you keep reading and make a fully informed choice when you are done. Laptops can stick with you for years, and during that time, you do not want to resent it for all the missing features or dissatisfaction of any kind.
After thorough research on the most popular laptops of 2021, and reviewing products from the most highly acclaimed laptop producers such as Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, Dell, and Samsung, here are the top picks of the season.
Comparison Table | Editor’s Choice 2021
8 Best SSD Laptops under 500 in 2021 | Review guide
Get ready to find the one made for you! You can have the most recent laptop’s guide of 2021. Review here.
1. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen | Best laptop 2021 under 500
- Powered by 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U mobile Processor smart dual-core...
- 8GB of DDR4 memory is available to run games, programs and more. 256GB SSD for...
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 for outstanding gaming and streaming video....
Many companies have been making touchscreen laptops but a lot of them compromise on screen quality or the processor to offer low rates to the customers along with a fancy looking touchscreen. If you are into owning a heavy-duty, high touchscreen laptop, then do not rely on cheap solutions offered by mediocre companies and go for a premium one in the similar under 500 price range. This is the best budget laptop under 500.
The Dell Inspiration Touchscreen Performance Bluetooth Laptop offers a powerful Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core 2.50 GHz processor. The processor is the best-in-class. The screen size is pretty reasonable i.e 15.6 inches. If you are a student of Engineering programs, it is the best budget laptop for you. These are the best SSD laptops under 500.
The laptop will be high performance because it has an 8 Gb RAM. 8Gb RAM is more than enough for software engineers as they are concerned with dealing with heavy software and modelings. The in-built SSD hard drive offers 256 GB, and the USB ports allow expandable disk storage. There are two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0, one HDMI, one standard headphone output/microphone input combo, and LAN (10/100). There is an SD slot too. The battery is a 3-cell lithium-ion. The device offers Bluetooth and WiFi. Dell is the best Budget laptop with SSD.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- Preinstalled Windows 10 home Operating system in 64bit.
- Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core 2.50 GHz processor.
- HD LED-backlit touchscreen of a crystal clear resolution of 1366 x 768 and offers 10-finger multi-touch support.
- The laptop offers Intel HD Graphics 620
- Some options may be lighter in weight
- Only available in Black
While some of these features sound pretty basic, but lower brands compromise on these very features to cut their costs. It weights 5.2 apx. It is perhaps one of the best options for the perfect/best touchscreen laptop under 500.
2. HP Touch-Screen Notebook | Best HP laptop with SSD under 500
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) touch screen WLED backlight, BrightView glossy screen...
- Ryzen 5 - Enjoy high application performance and smoother gaming experiences...
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking - Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to...
The device offers the standard specs of HDMI, Wifi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, Webcam, and microphone.
The display is beautiful, the screen size is pretty perfect, ie. 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768), the touchscreen is reasonably good with adjustable sensitivity and it has a WLED backlight. The BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Making Netflix, Hula, Prime and any other binge obsession that you may have extra wonderful. It has a useful built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam with a dual-array digital microphone which makes personal and professional lives easier. It is the best SSD laptops under 500.
It comes with the pre-installed Windows 10, no need to purchase it separately. fusion is the software that is used by every software engineer. They need a laptop with a big screen. 17Inch laptops are the most suitable laptops for all those who need to do crafting. But 15Inch laptop under 500 is the best laptop for all software engineers.
It also has a comfortably fast 8GB DDR4 RAM, with an SSD of 128GB PCI-e. The processor is also a fine one, from the AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 3500U, this gives you the speed up to 3.7GHz.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- Fit for casual gaming and multi-window operation
- HD and Vivid Display
- High-quality touch system
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors
- Intel i5 option available for Intel-loyal users
- Backlit Keyboard
- Only available in Silver color.
Silver is still very versatile and the laptop specs are better than so many sitting in the market without the right credentials. The laptop is lighter than other options that may be offered to you. If you like yourself a clean and shiny screen, with the right amount of touch and features balance then this one is the way to go.
3. HP Touchscreen Quad-Core Notebook | Best SSD Notebook under 500
- This computer has been opened to meet the listed specifications. Therefore, the...
- Customized HP 15.6" HD Touchscreen Notebook|Intel Quad-Core Pentium Silver N5000...
- 16GB DDR4, Upgraded 256GB SSD
Perfection has no shape but, this one is customized to meet specifications as listed, making it super perfect. This laptop offers a massive 256GB SSD storage upgrade. Apart from a super-fast 8 Gb RAM, it also offers Intel Quad-Core Pentium Silver N5000 which works phenomenally at a lightning speed of 1.1GHz Up to 2.7GHz. It is the best touch screen laptop with SSD and is under the budget laptop.
It supports an HDMI, Card Reader, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity, Windows 10 Professional 64Bit, and Intel UHD Graphics card 605. It offers a preinstalled Windows 10 Pro which is an upgrade from regular Windows 10. It is the best SSD laptop under 500 for all students who needs more space for their daily assignments. Its Quad-core processor helps you in playing heavy games too. It is the best touch screen laptop with SSD Under budget.
The computer has been customized, thus the manufacturer seal will be broken. Although it is done by the A+ Certified Technicians to install the components mentioned on this listing.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- Massive upgraded 256 GB
- Intel Quad-Core Pentium Silver N5000
- Great for the price
- Variations available
- This computer has been opened to meet the listed specifications.
If you want a fast-working and high storage laptop go for this customized beauty. You deserve the extra features because your laptop should not be a pain point for you like so many other things.
4. HP Newest 2019 HD Core-i3 Laptop | Best SSD Laptops under 500
HP designs laptops for all kinds of users. If you are the kind of user whose only usage is streaming the internet, office work, or some personal storage, and gaming, then this all-rounder is super affordable and perhaps your best option. Why waste money on features that you might not require to use them, right?
This laptop has a dual-core processor, it uses Intel i3-7100U and runs at a fairly decent speed. Its dual-core processor is the best quality for all types of students. This should work perfectly well for you if your usage is not crazy-high duty and if you are looking for a laptop that is an allrounder. It is the best SSD laptop Under 500 for Students and basic use.
This laptop can offer an ultra-crisp display, super HD Brightview micro-edge WLED backlight, and Intel UHD graphics. You can get a reasonable amount of multi-usage in terms of video conferencing, Youtubing, Netflix, Hula, and Prime. The laptop is also fit for archiving and storing data as it has a big storage capacity. It is the best core i3 laptops with SSD that provides you more storage and use for your daily tasks.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- 256 GB storage, 8 Gb RAM
- USB, USB type C, HDMI, RJ, and Headphones support
- Perfect for student and daily office use
- Preinstalled Windows 10
- Not fit for extreme exhaustive usage
If you are looking for a perfect laptop with an excellent display and a good user experience, at an affordable rate, then do yourself a favor and order this right away.
5. Lenovo 320 IdeaPad | Best SSD Lenovo Ideapad under 500
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED display, AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
- AMD A12-9720P 2.7 GHz Quad-Core processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM can up to 12GB, 256GB...
- 1 x Type-C port, 2 x SuperSpeed 10Gbs USB 3.1 ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone...
Lenovo is another trusted name in the personal computer industry. Their laptops are light in weight, more portable than others and the look is ultra-thin, especially for the IdeaPad series.
This flagship high-performance HD laptop gives the user a reasonable 15.6″ HD, at a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. It offers the contemporary user widescreen LED display via an AMD Radeon R7 Graphics system. It also employs an AMD A12-9720P 2.7 GHz Quad-Core processor with 8GB RAM to support heavily to medium usage. The RAM can be increased up to 12GB. It is the best laptop for live streaming with SSD.
This laptop comes with a 256GB SSD and allows multiple ports for external drives. Lenovo Ideapad is the best laptop for students who are writers. They just need limited storage. So these are the best SSD laptops under budget.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- Type-C port, and two SuperSpeed 10Gbs USB 3.1 ports
- HDMI, Headphone output
- Some users prefer an Intel Core instead
If your search is based on a strong desire to find the laptop that sticks with you for years to come invest in this supersafe option, it will be worth its price which already falls under the under 500 category. Lock your choice now, without procrastinating any further. These are the best budget laptop under 500.
6. ASUS VivoBook F510QA Lightweight Laptop | Thin laptops with SSD under 500
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor, 2. 7 GHz (2M Cache, upto 3. 6 GHz)
- 14. 2” wide, 0. 8” thin and portable footprint with 0. 3” Nano Edge bezel...
- 15. 6” anti-glare full HD Wide view display with ASUS splendid software...
Still can not choose? Stuck at the price levels? Try the even more affordable ASUS VivoBook. The device is thin and lightweight, and it is also super loaded with features just like fancier brands. Asus vivobook the most lightweight laptop under budget. That is specially designed for portability.
It utilizes a hardcore and powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor. The processor gives around 2. 7 GHz (2M Cache, up to 3. 6 GHz) speed. It offers a sleek and stylish 80% screen-to-body ratio making it visually attractive and functionally portable. It is the best 15Inch SSD laptop under 500 for students. It is packed with enough storage and a powerful processor. If we talk about its connectivity ports, under the price of 500, it offers the best connectivity ports for all functionalities. It is the thinnest and lightweight laptop under 500.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- 15. 6 inches standard screen size with anti-glare Full HD Wide-view display
- 8GB RAM and 256G SSD;
- ergonomic chiclet keyboard with the fingerprint sensor
- USB 3. 1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, and HDMI; Lightning-fast Wi-Fi 5
- USB speed may vary
If you are concerned about the weight, appearance and can not compromise on speed or price, then this is the choice for you. It is time that you make a choice that will make your life easier and not anymore hectic or poor looking.
7. Dell Inspiron 15.6 Touch Screen Intel Core i3 SSD Laptop | Best SSD dell laptop under 500
- Intel Core i3-7130U Dual -Core Processor 2 7GHz/8 GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory/ 128GB...
- 15 6" Hd 1366x768 touch screen Display/ Intel Integrated HD 620 Graphics
- Keyboard with numeric keypad/ 802 11B/g/n wireless and Bluetooth/ webcam with...
If you want a popular brand and you are looking to compromise on the technological advancement of laptops then we have the perfect option of dell laptops with SSD for you. This device uses the best features from the most expensive laptops and uses milder versions from those companies and retails at a lower price. Dell Inspiron is a well-known name in the laptop’s world. It is the best SSD laptops under 500 dollars.
It is fully packed with 15Inch display, best storage, and SSD laptop. If you are a student it is the most suitable choice for you. Because this is the best budget laptop under 500. It offers the best connectivity with respect to ports as well as with respect to its internet connectivity. That is why whizz called it a full pack that is under budget.
The device has a reliable Intel Core i3-7130U Dual-Core Processor which gives up to 2.7GHz speed and 8 GB RAM.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- It offers 128GB Solid State Drive
- It uses Intel Integrated HD 620 Graphics
- Two USB 3.1, one USB 2.0, HDMI
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home
- Some users may want i5 instead of i3.
- No DVD or Disk slot
This laptop has all the features and premium quality we generally demand from a personal computer. All features are best in class for their price. However, the same features have newer versions installed in many options on this list.
8. Flagship Newest 2019 Lenovo Ideapad | Best Lenovo Flagship laptop with SSD under 500
- AMD Dual-Core A6-9225 Processor, 2.60GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.00GHz
- 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, DVD±RW Optical Drive
- 15.6" HD ( 1366 x 768 ) Widescreen LED Display, AMD Radeon R4 Graphics...
This laptop offers a huge memory drive. This can help you keep your data well organized and in one place. It has more than half a Terabyte of data storage space. It also features an AMD Dual-Core A6-9225 Processor, with a 2.60GHz Base Frequency that can go up to 3.00GHz. One of the best features of it is its battery timing. That is why it is the best budget laptop for live streaming or streaming online videos and lectures. It is the best Lenovo Flagship Best SSD laptop under budget.
With 8GB RAM. It features all standard features such as an HDMI port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, Headphone/microphone combo jack, and a media card reader. Its 15Inch screen is the best display for watching online movies and streaming Netflix. Moreover, if you are a student, you can stream well your online lectures.[row][col col_type=”col-md-6″][panel panel_type=”success” panel_title=”Pros” class=”pros”]
- Has up to 5 hours battery time
- Comes with a standard 15.6″ HD ( 1366 x 768 ) Widescreen LED Display, AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Integrated
- A massive 512GB SSD
- DVD RW and Optical Drive
- No type C USB port
Lenovo is an innovative brand and this is why you may enjoy the experience. The device is compact but has most features anyone can expect out of a personal computer including a growing rarity of a DVD RW support and a huge disk space. and If you are a sports lover, it is also the best laptop for streaming online sports.
In order to buy a perfect fit, you must start with yourself. Look at your needs, look at the areas you might want to overlook, and then allow your heart and mind to make a choice between these best laptops under 500 options available to you.
While some computers offer Intel i5 processors, others offer i3. Neither is bad or week because they are both targeted at different users with different needs. Another factor is whether you want a touch screen or not? It is also useful to consider that all laptops have a varying screen and display qualities if you are a binge-watcher then perhaps you should pick from the best displays. Furthermore, new features such as Type C USB ports, Fast charging, and newer Wifi drivers can also influence the satisfaction you are to enjoy from a device. It is the best SSD laptop under 500 reviews.
If you find yourself engaging in brands too much then you may like the more popular brands over the more loaded laptops from medium brands. If you want better features you may want to compromise on the brand or the look of the laptop. While Lenovo does offer a sleek laptop option that comes in two variants and can suit the needs of many concerned with portability and beauty.
Which one do you like best?
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API