BEST WIRELESS MOUSE FOR LARGE HANDS
Are you annoyed by those small-sized mice? Can you not enjoy gaming without a suitable mouse for your hand size?
Welcome to the league of big handed people. In this era, the use of PCs has become a byword. Whether it be for gaming or professional purposes, PCs are almost everywhere.
With the PCs come to their mice. Often custom-sized mice are used. These mice can be way too small for someone with large hands. It can be very inconvenient under such cases. Therefore, it is essential to know the best wireless mouse for large hands.
It is possible one might not attain a good gaming experience because of a small mouse.
Also, it is possible to get stiff hands due to an uncomfortable mouse design. Therefore, the design of the mouse must be taken into account when buying one. It is crucial to choose a mouse that matches your hand size.
That is because the design of your mouse can decide your future experience with PCs. So, for a comfortable and smooth experience, a right-sized mouse must be selected.
The good news is that we have a lot of such rightly-sized mouse available in the market. These mice come in various shapes and designs. Also, they are for multiple purposes, such as casual or large computer mouse for gaming.
Comparison Table – Editor’s Top Choices
10 Best Wireless Mouse for Large Hands |Updated May Review 2020
Your research starts here: Enlisted wireless mouses are the best mouses for your daily use with the latest designs.
1. Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to...
- Interface: USB receiver. Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth)-4.00 x 2.24 x...
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS - Easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly...
The very top pick of laptopswhizz of its best gaming mouse is by Logitech. A well-known brand that speaks of its worth no doubt. With a micro precision scroll wheel, this gaming mouse is for both right-handed and left-handed gamer. Its soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable. Its compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer at home, at work, or anywhere else with a portable computing machine.
Its USB receiver is stored inside the mouse where the batteries are located, a full pack of performance and precision.
- Micro precise scrolling
- Ultra-smooth cursor
- Reliable battery power
- Sleep mode saves power
- Laser grade optical sensor
- Unifying wireless connection
- Page back/forward
- sometimes sensitivity increases
2. AmazonBasics Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless PC Mouse – Mouse for Big Hands
- Full-size wireless mouse with fast-scrolling, clickable wheel and forward/back...
- Ergonomically designed for right-handed users; smooth, gently curved profile...
- 2.4 GHz (non-bluetooth) wireless connection; uses a small USB receiver that can...
This mouse for large hands is our second top choice. This is with fast-scrolling, clickable wheel and forward/back thumb buttons for fast, easy navigating through large documents and web pages and even for gaming. This is the second top choice for Ergonomically designed right-handed users with smooth and gently curved profile fits that fits your palm perfectly with comfort.
Moreover, this mouse offers the most convenient 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity that connects effortlessly to an existing computer via its small USB adapter. It also can stay plugged in and won’t block other ports. The mouse runs perfectly on two AA batteries. It also includes a battery LED light and an on/off switch, which helps further extend its long battery life and is perfect choice for gaming.
- User-friendly control
- Fast Scrolling
- Laser sensor
- Reliable precision
- Only Compatible with Windows 7,8 & 10
3. Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse – Best wireless mouse gaming
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE:Ergonomically sculpted design and soft rubber grips conform to...
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: Back/forward buttons and side to side scrolling plus zoom...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: You might forget this mouse runs on batteries with 2 years of...
It is specially designed for broad palms. Let’s have a look:
To start with its design, this mouse is the ergonomically sculpted design with soft rubber grips that is comfortable to your right or left hand both. Its compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer at home, at work. Additionally the plus point, it’s back/forward buttons and side to side-scrolling with zooming capacity and also lets you do more, faster.
- Soft rubber grip
- Extra controls at your fingertips
- Smart sleep mode and battery life
- Optical & Responsive tracking
- Unifying wireless connection
- Requires free Logitech Options software
4. Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse – Best Mouse
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL - Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three...
- DUAL CONNECTIVITY - Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers and laptops...
- MARATHON ENDURANCE - A true athlete, the M720 is designed to endure, with...
This ergonomic Sculpted Right-Hand Shape mouse is designed for hyper-fast scrolling. If your palm is comfortable in processing this wireless mouse your gaming and work will go simply smooth. This Logitech Marathon mouse M705 uses far less power than comparable wireless mice from other companies.
This sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable position and is packed with customizable control within your reach. Moreover, its two thumb buttons let you move quickly between web pages. This wireless mouse is best compatible with Chromebooks.
- USB Unifying Receiver
- Fast scrolling
- Most compatible with Chromebooks
- Laser grade tracking
- Right-handed design
5. Logitech M570 – Best Wireless Ergonomic Large Mouse For Large Hands Under 20
- Stop chasing a mouse around. Your trackball stays in one place and puts control...
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver. The tiny wireless...
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient...
Logitech M570 trackball has a significantly unique design. It comes with a large trackball especially design for Large hands. The trackball is used to control and move the cursor. It is an ideal choice for those who seek a soothing mouse use.
The mouse has an astonishingly large size that fits the hand very conveniently. Moving on, this mouse is wireless and needs to connect to the PC via a receiver. This USB receiver is very efficient and compact.
Furthermore, the mouse has a replaceable battery with long durable battery timing of almost 18 months. Also, the mouse automatically alerts the user when the battery is low.
Logitech M570 trackball has a lot of modifiable options that one can edit. After installing the concerned software on the host device, we can change a lot of manually set specifications.
Due to such software and an active receiver, we get accurate and fast output. This feature is due to the fast data signal rate of the mouse that enables a rapid response rate. Moreover, this mouse also depicts precise cursor movement as desired.
This mouse also features two new controls for web surfing. One can easily switch between web pages with a stroke of buttons. However, the most significant advantage it provides is a comfortable hand gesture.
- Reduces strain to hands
- Beautiful design
- Provides a good hand grip
- Precise cursor control
- Strong receiver
- For right-handers only
6. Anker mouse – Best Wireless Gaming Big Mouse For Large Hands Under 20
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm...
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more...
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the...
Anker mouse 2020 is often deemed to have the most distinctive shape and design, among others. It is a considerably high mouse in a vertical position with a height of 3.15 inches. When using this mouse, your hand will be in a handshake position with the lower-left side of the hand facing the desk.
This unique feature is significantly useful in prevention from hand strains. Since you don’t have to twist your palm when using the mouse, the hand stays in a stress-free position. There is no wrist movement involved in using the mouse.
Moreover, the mouse features replaceable batteries. Its battery timing is deemed to be around 70-90 days before replacing. Furthermore, the mouse comes with a 2.4 G reliable receiver that enables an active wireless connection. The mouse can move smoothly on almost any surface provided it is not too rough.
Another one of its prominent features is its Dots per Inch control technology. This mouse offers a three-level DPI control option. A user can manually choose to select its preferred DPI level. Thus, a user can manually select the sensitivity level of cursor it needs for better user experience.
Anker mouse also features a battery saving tool. If left unprovoked for 8 minutes, the mouse automatically shuts down. Also, the mouse has extra controls to navigate through the web pages. Thus, it provides convenient surfing of the web.
Surprisingly, Anker mouses a considerably low price, keeping in view the luxuries it offers. It is an ideal choice for those who seek a convenient mouse control with lesser wrist movement.
- Elegant design
- Prevents strain
- Lesser wrist movement
- Long battery life
- Browse buttons are hard to navigate
7. Logitech MX Master 2S – Best Rechargeable Wireless Mouse For Large Hands Under 150
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL - Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three...
- DUAL CONNECTIVITY - Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included...
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Perfectly sculpted, hand-crafted shape supports your...
MX Master 2S mouse is one of the most prominent and well-admired creations in gaming mouse for big hands. This mouse has several features and a bundle of benefits.
MX Master 2S has a unique distinction due to its efficient and elegant design. It is large-sized with a curved shape. It has a significant dimension of (1.9 x 3.4 x 5). Apart from its standard black/silver color, the mouse also comes in white and teal colors.
Moreover, the mouse consists of an enlarged thumb rest placed on the left, making it efficient for long term use. However, the left-sided thumb rest makes the mouse strictly useful for right-handed users. Lefties may find it incompatible with using. Moving on, MX Master 2S has an astonishingly vast amount of buttons placed on it.
MX Master 2S has the latest cross-control system technology. This feature allows it to work on several computers for three computers at a time maximum.
Moreover, the mouse has an efficient Bluetooth connectivity option, which helps it to connect multiple devices. The mouse comes with a replaceable battery. It provides a great durable battery timing of 70 days.
All features combined conclude MX Master 2S as a high-performance mouse. It provides a swift scroll with quick drag. Its hyper-active scrolling and extra buttons make it an excellent choice for gaming.
- Elegant design
- Comfortable thumb rest
- Extra featured buttons
- Ultra-fast and smoothing control
- Connectivity on several devices
- Not recommended for left-hander
8. Logitech MX Anywhere 2 – Best Wireless Mobile Mouse For Large Hands Under 80
- Tracks virtually anywhere: The Darkfield High Precision sensor tracks flawlessly...
- Compact, sculpted shape: Comfortable, portable control on the go
- Dual wireless connectivity: Connect to Windows and Mac with tiny Pico Unifying...
Logitech MX gaming mouse is another prominent creation by Logitech that comes with its bundle of advantages. It is made up of plastics. Also, It comes with rubber textured grips on both sides for a firm hold.
It comes with two regular buttons on the top. Below that we have a wheel scroll button with a gesture button, just below the thumb rest, we will find the scroll buttons.
The scrolling wheel of the mouse comes in handy for a variety of purposes including zooming in and out of pages or surfing through each line of some text. Moreover, this mouse includes a high transmitting USB receiver for wireless of connectivity of the mouse with the host computer.
Apart from that, it also has a Bluetooth option available as an alternative. Its Bluetooth can connect up to three devices simultaneously.
Furthermore, another of its unique feature is its charging system. Unlike other mice that use replaceable batteries, this Logitech mouse uses a rechargeable USB that can provide sufficiently long usage time.
Another luxury that this mouse provides is its economically cheap cost. It has a ton of features at an affordable price, which makes it captivating for most users. Moreover, this Logitech mouse has a sufficiently durable clicking mechanism that allows extended usage with higher comfortability.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Effective charging system
- Good grip
- Affordable price
- Not suitable for gaming
9. Logitech MX Vertical – Best Wireless Mouse For Large Hands 2020
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN Places your hand in a natural handshake position using...
- HYPER EFFICIENT TRACKING 4000 DPI high precision sensor provides precise...
- CROSS COMPUTER CONTROL? Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three...
Logitech MX Vertical big Mouse for large hands, is a distinctively shaped mouse. It sets up perpendicular on the surface, and you need to place your hand in a handshake position to use it. Its critical controls are all placed on the right side, which makes this mouse Especially designed for the right-hander.
The mouse has a design that depicts a handshake gesture. Thus, it contributed in preventing hand strain and reducing any possible fatigue. It is for the very reason that this mouse uses very little wrist movement.
It features a USB and can be connected to the host device wirelessly. Or, it also has an enabled Bluetooth connectivity option available. Also, a wire can be connected to its USB port for connectivity as a last resort.
Another one of its prominent features is its cross-control technology. This technology enables the mouse to connect with up to three devices simultaneously. By just a stroke of a cursor, you can shift the control from one host to another one.
Moving on, it also has a 4000 Dots per inch control mechanism which provides a sensitive cursor control as per the requirement of the user. Also, it features a long-lasting rechargeable battery with a long battery timing and sufficient charging speed.
In short, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 is a comfortable and efficient mouse for those who seek a soothing mouse experience with fewer wrist movements and prevention hand fatigue.
- Good grip
- DPI control
- Cross-computer technology
- Elegant design
- Can connect up to three devices
- Not recommended for gaming
10. Uciefy AJ302 – Best Wireless Gaming Mouse For Large Hands Under 50
- 【BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】800mAh built-in Lithium battery provides up...
- 【2.4G WIRELESS TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGY】It offers a stable connection between...
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 5000 DPI】 Uciefy AJ302 gaming mouse with...
Uciefy AJ302 best wireless mouse for large hands is a widely used standard gaming mouse with a ton of useful features. With six-level DPI control, this mouse can precisely set the sensitivity level as per the user’s need.
To start, it has a controllable dots per inch DPI system. The sensitivity of a mouse calculates how further or fast the cursor moves with the mouse. This feature is an exceptional advantage for first-person shooter games, which demand precise mouse sensitivity.
This mouse comes with a fast transmission USB for connectivity instead of a wire. It can detect and process signals for 12 meters within its range. However, it still has an amazingly fast signal transmission rate for a capable response.
UCIEFY AJ302 gaming mouse has a long durable battery. One of its key features is its USB charging port located in the front. It allows you to keep using the mouse while charging it simultaneously. You don’t need to wait for it to charge.
Moving on, this mouse provides a comfortable hand grip due to its elegant design. It is an ideal choice for gaming and long time using since it prevents a hand from any strain and fatigue.
- Ideal for gaming
- Stylish look
- DPI control option
- Efficient charging system
- Takes time to install the necessary software on host device
Buying Guide for the Best Mouse For Large Hands
Review here the criteria that will help you in finding the best mouses for large hands:
Ergonomics | Design of Large Mouses
The most important component looking for a mouse that is especially using for large hands is its ergonomics. Recent advanced features of its high DPI, sensors, and prolonged battery. How many times you use it keeping in mind its comfort and its grip. Your hand and finger muscles may fatigue soon within a short period of time that can have drastic effects on your work.
Apart from the comfortable grip, pressure also matters that you are exerting on it while gaming. So always try to pick a mouse that comfortably helps you while playing with the relaxation of your grip too.
Weight of the mouse for Large Hands
The second thing, while operating and using, keep in mind its weight. Highly portable and lightweight mouses plays mostly better than bulky mice. The lightweight mouse helps you in better lifting with your big hands.
Are there any mouses for large left-Hand users too?
The ambidextrous structure is specially designed for left-handed users with the side buttons, thumb rest, and the total set up of the left side effectively adaptable to the opposite side or in the center. These big mouses are for those people who are owners of Powerless righthanded coordination.
Support your ultra gaming with the use of sensors. Long times ago, sensors were considered the best features in gaming mouses for big hands as well as for small hands. But after introducing Laser technology, they are no more of such importance. Sometimes, two mice of optical sensors and laser sensors are path solid to support your gaming experience. That relies on your pocket that how much you can afford for your gaming and general usage.
Value of DPI
DPI levels are important to evaluate while searching mouses for large hands. High-DPI levels for large-handed mice are more useful if you have a higher-resolution monitor. otherwise, if you’re playing a game on a low-resolution 1366×768 laptop screen, you don’t necessarily need that high DPI level. Mostly, 800to 1000 DPI level is the most suggested for gaming.
Wired or Wireless | Large wireless mouses
Wired and Wireless both mouses have their own importance. Basically, a wired mouse is a faster and more responsive comparison. Wired mouses are cheaper, more practical options for everyday computer users even. In contrast, a wireless mouse is a bit flashier and has complete freedom to move over your desk at will. The most recommended are wired mouses for gaming otherwise for general use you can opt for Wireless feature.
Best Gaming Laptops under 1000 in ranking
Here is an overview of the most popular Gaming Laptops under 1000 right now. This is a good way to discover new products if you are looking for an alternative to our TOP 5:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics (Base: 1380MHz, Boost: 1515MHz, TDP:...
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- Welcome to the next generation of gaming performance with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
- Enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding...
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your...
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
- 15.6" FHD IPS LED Backlight Screen (1920 x 1080), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650...
- AMD 6-Core Ryzen 5-4600H Processor Up to 4.0 GHz and 12 Processing, 8GB DDR4...
- WiFi 6-802.11 AX, Dual-band Connectivity, Ethernet, 1x HDMI, 3x USB 3.0 Type A...
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB...
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon...
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 8GB GDDR6 (Base: 1110MHz, Boost: 1335MHz, TDP: 80W)
- AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Processor (up to 4.0GHz)
- 15.6” 120Hz Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor (Core...
- Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This...
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, USB 2.0 port, and HDMI 2.0...
- Processor AMD Ryzen 5-3550H (2.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650...
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6 in Full HD LCD display (1920 x 1080), Desktop-inspired RGB-backlit...
- REALISTIC GAMING GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)....
- FAST PROCESSOR: Take mobile gaming and content creation to the next-level with...
- HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY & FAST BOOTUP WITH SOLID-STATE DRIVE: Boot up in...
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H Processor
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz Display
- 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
CONCLUSION | Best mouse for big hands
There are various mice available in the market that offer a soft grip to the audience with a large hand. These mice come in all shapes and designs. It provides the user with a vast choice of the available mouse.
Also, there is a remarkable gaming mouse available too, which is specifically for large-handed people. However, it is compulsory to choose only the most suitable mouse for oneself that prevents any strain or fatigue to the hand.
Only once an appropriate mouse is selected when you can truly experience the true wonder of gaming. Notably, most of the wireless gaming mice mentioned-above are an excellent choice for every audience. These mice come with USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
Also, there are uniquely shaped mice available specifically to prevent hand strain and fatigue. These mice are with the primary aim of providing a convenient experience for the user.
Last update on 2020-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API